ePoll WP Voting is user poll / user voting system WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert polls into your blog post, or site anywhere just by adding a shortcode. It comes with list/grid design and advance User Interface which is mobile responsive and it comes with advance admin panel, where you can add images in options too.
Here are lot’s of plugins to add a wordpress poll system, or voting system over your blog, but this plugin gives you different type of ui, list style ui and grid style user interface. ePoll WP Voting provides best user experience with it’s mobile friendly layout. You can easily add vote or poll anywhere just by adding a shortcode any where to your site. Here are some features that come with this plugin:
- The plugin helps to place vote / poll in your website.
- You can place user vote / poll system to your blog posts, pages and everywhere.
- You can use shortcode to place poll / voting system anywhere.
- Advance admin panel to create polls.
- Button to add shortcode easily while adding blog posts.
- Switch poll / voting system into grid style or list style anytime.
- Add Images into options of question / as poll option.
How to Install & Use
- Unzip the downloaded plugin and upload the folder “it-epoll-wp-voting” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Go to the plugin menu in WordPress and activate the plugin.
- Go to the left hand side of admin menu and click on “ePoll” and click to Add New.
- In title section add your question eg(“Who is the founder of WordPress ?”).
- Click to “Add Option” button and in “Option Name” write on of your option’s name eg(Bill Gates), and click to “upload” button to upload an image to this option eg(You can upload bill gate’s photo here), So you can add other options with the same process.
- You can activate / inactivate poll by just selecting “Poll Status” -> Live/End
- You can change poll design into list and grid by “Poll Style” -> Grid/List